Friday, October 8, 2010

Flower Penchant

I have a penchant in taking photos of flowers, I dunno they look so good in pictures. They are like models always readily posed for a snapshot. Of course they look so good in Macro mode with the blurred background and all, coinciding with the aperture and white balance, those sort of things that i kind of understand, but not completely. But the thing that catches me about these are the colors. I'm mystified by the variety of reds, yellows and blues. These photos were taken when I had a vacation in Northern Mindanao (CDO/ Iligan/ Bukidnon/ Camiguin). Dig in!

In the Limelight

Race to the Top


Among the Beauties


Yellow Me, Yellow You

Bloody Red


Pink Flora Salad

Soft Beauty Rising Above the Thorns


"My Home" -Black Ant

Sunflower Galore

Purple Frenzy

Scourned Survivor

As Pure As White

The Pink that Bloomed the Best

Almost There


Tres Marias

"C'mon Brother, do the deed!"

Strikingly Gorgeous

You and Me Against the World

2 comments: