Thursday, October 21, 2010

I still don’t know what to do

I’ve been feeling weird lately.

This thing has been bothering my confused mind, and heart, for quite some time now.

Should I not feel this towards you?

This isn’t surprising at all but it does puzzle me.

‘Till when can I stand this uncanny feeling that consumes half of my idle time?

Is this what I need?

Is this even real?

I can deny this, for all I care, but I’d be fooling myself.

I couldn’t believe time would come I’d come across this, with you.

It’s not far off but it never occurred to me that I’m still able, after all this and that.

It’s even near impossible.

I had my share.

I thought that was it, but no!

I have to connect the dots, collect the pieces, cross the labyrinth.

I must decipher this to clearly set the markers.

I don’t want to cross the border if it’s still blurry on the other side.

Because doing so would make me a fool.

Furthermore, I wouldn’t want to bother you and waste your time.

Testing the waters would be a total disrespect.

It’s unhealthy, not a work of a gentleman.

Ties could be broken no matter how tight they’re sewn.

I don’t want to risk it, for now.

Hope I’ll figure this out soon, ‘coz if I don't I might accidentally send unwanted signals.

Those would be the unsure but clear signs of could be and would be.

Though I’m good at hiding, I’m bad at lying.

So there, I still don’t know what to do.

3 comments:

  1. It's funny how coincidence makes one person remember his pasts. What I mean is I can just fully relate myself onto you (especially loving someone that don't love you back). Not in whole but as I glance and read on your posts, you're still in desperation. I hope you can get over it.

    But eventhough we're in this situation, we still live life that we wanted to be. We just like someone to spice it up, right?

    Pardon me for spamming on your page. I'm just a lurker here in the net, reading others' life (but I hope I can go back blogging.)

    Ganbatte my pare! Hope to see more posts from you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free my friend...though most of my posts define my feelings, some of it are feeds from other people's heart... outpour from their soul... and mindblogs... which we are happy to share. shoutouts and statuses captures my emotion in still text. Thanks for the comment, glad you remembered/ related something out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my friend.. Have a nice week to yo...

    ReplyDelete