Sunday, October 18, 2009

'09 Wishlist....

I so love to have this cellphone by Sony Ericsson. 5MP camera, large display and 3G capability, all I could ask for in a camera phone.
Sony Ericsson C903



Who wouldn't want to have iPod Touch. WiFi capability is it's best feature!

iPod Touch by Apple




Another must have! An SLR with video capability! It is expensive though...



Nikon SLR D60


These beautiful black watches from Technomarine Geneve are classic!

Technomarine Geneve UF6 Magnum

Technomarine Geneve BlackWatch
Lastly, the most expensive of them all, from Sony Style limited edition VAIO signature collection the Champagne Gold VAIO, which is by the way sold out.

Champagne Gold VAIO SR490 by Sony

This only a wishlist! But if you want to send me these it is fine with me. I'll gladly accept it! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment