Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mama Techie!

Even if I don't admit it, my mother knows we intend to have a desktop pc not because it is fairly needed in my brother's schooling, initially for online gaming, Cabal it is!

Me and my brother Erick used to go to a nearby internet cafe just to play Cabal for roughly 4 hours a day but those days are gone! We would now play full-shift with decking! hehe. Mama would always tell us to stop playing since we're just adding up to our household energy consumption and playing that game doesn't mean anyhting, according to her. She just doesn't understand, I told her it's a hobby and sometimes a stress reliever! Furthermore, she haven't tried playing any game so she really won't understand!

True enough!

True enough! Ever since she created her Facebook account she's been adictted to Farmville, Farmtown, Cafe World, Sorority Life, Fish World and Happy Aquarium. haha. And she's denying that shes really into these now! I only have Mafia Wars and Cafe World mama! I told my mom, "Now you know!" hehe.






And she's caught red handed! She'll definitely kill me if she sees this! hahaha! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment