Friday, September 24, 2010

Deym!

Damn! I failed to contradict what has already been planned, I'm here in CDO now. haha. As opposed to what I've said on my last shout out that since I wanted to make tipid, I just can't! I had to 'coz the seats have been booked and bought na pala! And check-in is required! There, so I'm here in the City of Golden Friendship for 6 daays and 5 nights! So far, I've just been to SM CDO, Limketkai Center and Robinson's with Anna and Jun. Later, we'll be with Bevs and Ches on-board to Iligan City, Bev's town. Our itinerary? CDO-Iligan-Camiguin-Bukidnon, whew! Sana kasya budget ko!!! This wll be a lot of fun, it should be, sayang ang leave!!!

Things to achieve:
1. Learn how to make a good photo using a DSLR in manual setting.
2. Budget well my money.
3. Have fun.
4. Be not a pasaway.
5. Be safe.

P.S.: May ma-i-uuwi ba akong pasalubong? Sana meron!

2 comments:

  1. Tama! Have fun with your life, dude. And yeah, traveling is one of the coolest way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! and for now i think it is the only way! lol

    ReplyDelete