Thursday, June 26, 2008

CYBERACTIVISM!

A comment from my last post prompted me to blog a post about online activism/ cyberactivism. Although I have added information about online activism on my page, courtesy of Greenpeace.org, I must've forgotten to introduce CYBERACTIVISM by Greenpeace International!

Translation: Cyberactivism network. Just click and make a change.

You can help spread the awful news about the drastic changes that affects us and ultimately the mother Earth and the ways to alleviate the problem by blogging, like this, or by signing-up to the forum Louder than Words (click the picture on the upper-right corner of this page or fill-up the form at the bottom part of this page). You can also register in Greenpeace.org to participate in submitting petitions and pleas for you personal advocacies. My latest petition is to free the two Japanese activists who were arrested for allegedly stealing whale meat wherein they presented those whale meats as evidence, as a basis of corruption in the midst of government's whaling programme, follow the full story.

I was asked when and where do I plant. Well I can say that I do it here, online! With my busy schedule planting a tree, literally, is unatainable though I would love to that! The last time I planted a tree was on highschool, but I think I did planted cactuses and orchids years after that, haha. Anyways, we have lots of plants at home.

Be an online activist! There are many means on how to fight global warming or whatever advocacy you might be interested with, one of them is to blog online and give information about it. Imagine how many people are logging-online and some of them will be routed to your page and touched by one of your posts. Luckily, that person could be planting the next day or a corporate leader might stop deforestation at will.

Again, my simple advocacy is for a tree to survive, with them we'll survive.



Join Greenpeace.org and be informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment