Monday, July 21, 2008

My Coin Collection


Ei guys!!! I want to share with y'all my coin collection. I have been collecting coins since highschool but now I kinda stopped. Why did I came up to collecting these? Simple, we got lots of coins at home and it is just right for me to safekeep them. I got US coins, Japanese, Australian, some are European, Middle Eastern, and South/ East/ Southeast Asia. These were mostly given to me by my relatives who travel a lot. Oh, I almost forgot, of course I do have Philippine coin collection that dates back to Americsn Period, isn't that interesting, eh? Check it out, sooner or later you might be collecting too. I also have old paper money from our country, Saudi, HK and Singapore but failed to take pictures of them. Maybe next time, but in the mean time click or copy/ paste the URL link below! Thanks!

Click here: http://www.flickr.com/gp/9454685@N03/907W73

3 comments:

  1. il try to find my old collection and just give it to you.
    we might get rich.
    :)
    i was crazy collecting them before coz my father travels a lot,
    but now, im thinkin he took a long leave and forgot to went home.
    depression (sigh)
    has a very long healing process.
    eliminating or letting go of some things even sentimental and precious could be one way of lessening whatever.
    i hate writing in the rainy season
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he did not forgot to go home, he went home in a different way, I hope you noticed that...

    well, enough of that.

    I'll be waiting for those coins!!!

    BTW i already co-wrote, I hope it will compensate my disloyalty and insensitivity...

    MAJOR CHE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the interest, but i would appreciate it without the last 2 words on the comment.
    its as if i will always owe you something. :)

    ReplyDelete