Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Rail from Katipunan to Santolan

I really love it when I zoom out of the darkness to the lush greeneries of the rail from Katipunan. The sunlight first peeks, seeps past the cables, through the train windows. Then one by one the trees line the road to the left, and to the right a patch of life. Further, the rail jumps over a river of Marikina valley. The riverbanks stretch for about a kilometer at sight and it is surprisingly refreshing. Vast bushes are scaterred to right as the train moves past the riverbank, and when you turn to the your left a magnate building of glass and stone presents itself among a busy bridge, roads and calm trees. I'm almost home.

At night time, after zooming out from darkness, darkness still awaits but a starred, coming from nearby residences. The riverbank stretch is almost amazing as lights from distant sources crystallize over the waters. As I gaze the reflections from right to left I was stunned by the the marriage of nature and civilization. It's a beauty. The mall's facadé radiates a white light through the glass wall, and reflects a soft blue over the darkness, to waters, just before the river bends. As the train approaches Santolan, I somewhat forgotten all my troubles. A moment of peace then an unstoppable rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment