Friday, December 3, 2010

Flower Penchant 2

During our, Cathlab mountaineers, recent exploits in Mt. Batulao, Nasugbu, Batangas (exploits? lol), I've collected several photos of their native flora, and part of these (a very large part!) are their flowers. Several of these are weeds but I came across some which I haven't seen before. But if that does not interest you at all just check the natural beauty. Feast your eyes! (lol)

The Pinkies are climbing up the Rockies

Orange, am I?

Pink me, White you

White me, Pink you

Flower Cones

Hide and Seek

Sun Daisies

Antannegate

Mother and Daughter

My Pad, My Home

Touch me if you can...

Fruits of Lore

I know you know what I am and capable of...

Overlooking the Evercrest Hills

And as they always say, it comes in threes.

Touch me if you can... 2

Oh brother! Is the sun too hot?

An Army standing tall
Date: November 29, 2010.
Location: Mt. Batulao, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment