Friday, December 3, 2010

Am I that immature?

I was told that my posts are kind of immature, in a sense. Like I am using my raw talent in these petty love posts. Yeah, it was immature and I guess I am till now. I like sharing bits and pieces of me that I want everyone to see, and sometimes I share posts that I myself don't like. I kind of live by the moment, it goes the same as I share or blog by the moment. I sometimes have an idea that don't pass by this website. And, sometimes, too, I post the lamest things and hopes someone pulls it up and actually likes it. I'm not telling that pleasing readers and getting extra hits is my not my sole purpose, 'coz it was and still is, and it instills sharing myself and I like it.

In connection to this immature thing, while I was heading home from work the other day and I thought, am I that afraid to have a commitment? I can't be that person that only likes a one-nighter, I just can't! And I can't be that over-superficial kind of guy, I just can't! Am I still looking for the one? WTF?!? That is just so cheap. And oh that question! Am I even looking? WTH?!? And oh that question too! Just yesterday I bluntly judged someone of being immature and now I'm struggling with my own maturity. The hell.

Am I too critical?

No comments:

Post a Comment