Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Letter To The One

When will you come around to sweep me off my feet? To hold me? To caress me? To tell me that evrything's going to be okay, though it isn't, but I believe you anyways.

I have been hoping for you, not waiting, really! I have sacrificed enough for you to see my goodness. I have done so much for you to be proud of me. I'm so ready.

Can't wait to walk with you on the beach.
Talk with you over coffee.
Trek with you over a hill.
Take beautiful pictures of the nature with you.
Watch a romantic flick with you.
Eat good food with you.
Plan things with you.
Talk about family, our families.
Talk about the future, our future.
Talk about settling down.
Talk about babies.

For now I'll be fantasizing this:
Slow walking as tears roll down my cheeks. I hear a violin's serenade with the oceans wave at the background. People around me are smiling, glistening in white and yellow. Everything is stunning. As i look look up you held my hands then our eyes locked. Perfect.

But it's still a fantasy until you come knocking at my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment