Friday, June 25, 2010

I keep on coming back, I keep on looking back

Clueless and hopless, that's what I feel when you're gone.
'Coz when you leave, you really leave and you take with you a part of me that spins me to the cliffs.
But you do strange magic.

You're always at my doorstep when I'm almost at the edge.
You're there to make me fall all over again, like I always did.

I keep on coming back, I keep on looking back.
I don't know what's best for me, but you're the best kind of drug I'm addicted to.

Just can't move on, and afraid to let go.
Could it be that I'm the real reason for this inconsistency?
Do I need to change me?
Update me?

Then I thought, why not upgrade 'Us'.
It'll either work or crash and burn.

So I hope next time you leave then come to my doorstep at night I won't look back so I won't come back.
'Coz I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment