Monday, August 25, 2008

I Was Harrassed

This happened two weeks ago in Edwin's Place at Galas, QC. It was raining that night, the pour was so hard that I almost soaked myself before even gracing the party that turned out to be horrific. While drinking "Generous" amount of brandy and munching some choice greens I felt kinda dizzy. I smoked some more! Then there is an urge for me to lie down and retire. I dozed off with people around murmuring in my head.

I slept like a baby.

Results?



Horrific right??? Super Ghaslty!!!

They're so bad that they even took pictures of me 'walang kalaban laban'. Do I still call them friends? Yes! Ang lakas mang-trip!
Revenge is a MUST!

But that night is fun. I saw friends that I haven't seen for years, some have changed, some have not. To Edwin, the host that night, thanks a lot and bring me my silver!

Again, the lesson is don't sleep like a baby, or never join a 3-5 man drinking spree with the "Generous".

2 comments:

  1. you went home in that?
    geez, awful
    really awful
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, they don't have a heart.

    but of course i went home after a shower and some scrubbing. hehe

    ReplyDelete