Sunday, May 11, 2008

Derailed Wire!

Almost one and a half month have past already when I had my braces on and it's still hard to chew. This is unfair!

Two days ago something dreadful happened, I was with my friends, celebrating our adult life, night swimming....

Food: Sisig (from Sisig Hooray) with chicharon; pork and chicken variety

It tastes soooooo good! While munchin' the chicharon my wire went off (left lower jaw). OMG! I have no idea what to do, I'm not equipped for this kind of stress. I'm not even sure if this is possible. Should I go to my dentist? But It's almost 12AM and I haven't swam yet. The end of the wire even poked my inner cheek. Ouch, huhu. Well, as always, I'm just gonna pretend everything gonna be alright and head straight to the public shower room and try to fix this shit.

1st try: The wire should be inserted to a tube like reservoir but it went somewhere else.... is it in my gums?????? why is this happenin' to me????

2nd try: Well done! I did it with an audience. Yeah, people are lookin' at me while im tryin to fix it. I know I look stupid or something but they don't have to linger, ignorants. hehe. Deep inside I was cryin' for help. As in, help, help, help!

Then I went back and did my thing, EAT! There's pork BBQ, Hotdogs, Roast Chicken and Grilled Tilapia... nothings gonna stop this hungry beast, we're back in bussiness!

Lesson Learned: Don't try to eat wat you can't eat. huh???

No comments:

Post a Comment