Saturday, June 11, 2011

Are you really gonna hurt me this way?

Are you really gonna hurt me this way?
I know i have hurt you but do you have to do as you may?
The rain is falling,
As my tears go rolling.
You've made your point, i get it.
Sorry, as i've said, you've earned it.

We've been together for so long for this to come between us,
This won't break us.

But why is it taking this long?
Are you teaching me a lesson?
How can i learn something that i think i already know?
How can you teach me something even you don't give it a go?

I hope this isn't anything more than this foolish misunderstanding,
Because more would mean there's something.

And that could take me to the edge.

3 comments:

  1. this is for a couple that i know who have this misundersatanding... hopin this will open thier hearts to free the pride.

    ReplyDelete