Friday, March 26, 2010

Jaded

We talked yesterday, how you went about your day.
That you were so happy, about your damn baby.
All I do is listen, as your eyes glisten.
My heart's torn, like a freakin' moron.
But you musn't see it, and I wouldn't admit it.
I was happy though, reminding my feelings shouldn't grow.
But I guess I already fell, 'coz my day isn't swell.
It's too deep, my emotion, though you never showed affection.
How the hell did I fall, when you haven't given any reason at all.
Tell me how, I need to know now.

For me to understand me, so I can shake it off me.
For me to understand this, so I can try gettin'off this.
For me to stop understanding you, so I can get over you.

But you wouldn't care, I bet you won't even dare.
So today if you'll tell me your whereabouts, I'll listen and won't try to get out.
'Coz I'm here whenever needed, like a rag doll, jaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment