Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Construction Halted

I find myself hopless of the situation I am going through

I can't find the words to describe how I'm feeling

Am I afraid? Am I regretfull? Am I ashamed?

Am I stupid? Or am I all?



I try to find strength from deep inside me

I tried to pull some from what I can do

But who will be there to help me?

Who will be there when everything's through



As these tears drop from defeat from my own doings, I ask myself

What have I done? I know what!

Why did I? I sure don't.

I can't turn back the time.



All I can do now is face reality as it is

Work it out. Manage it.

I can only do so much anyways

I'll be in the pits but I'm still on the race



My pace will be the same

The fire is still the same

But it won't be the same

Because the construction halted.

No comments:

Post a Comment