Sunday, April 19, 2009

I fell in a dug-out.



I fell in the grave I myself shovelled.

without notice i just suddenly, accidentally, stepped onto it.

I thought I wasn't digging deep enough to even engulf half of me, I wasn't even trying.

But the hell it happened!

Darkness blinded me as I dugged out, but then I realized, I'm trapped.

I tried to surface the earth and cry for help, but I thought, I will be saved but the dug-out will be re-soiled, covered, not open, gapped.

That would mean tragedy, since the single soul who delivers the light that ignites my joy could re-coil and shy away in fear and disomfort or disgust.

Levelled actions fuels the virginity of our frat, without malice, pure and simple, no hang-ups and attatchements.

No more, hopefully no less.

So I'll stay in, it musn't hurt, I shouldn't die, I couldn't!

There's no reason at all!

I'll be steady and balanced, controlled and composed.

Then spell out my tantric mantra, 'hope for a possibility, not for a silly dream.'

2 comments:

  1. how about, 'to die within, so that you will have new life"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one! like letting go? not yet...

    ReplyDelete