Thursday, April 8, 2004

The J.I. Song

apr.8.2004

Have you ever felt loved
And felt bad about yourself at the same time?

That feeling is so confusing…
…consuming.

She said she loves me
But never finds me as an inspiration!
Tells me to love her for all she is,
Which is totally out of the topic.

She must’ve thought I like her,
And she might’ve thought she loves me.

There’s a big difference between love and like…
…imagine telling me that because of me she’s down,
her spirit isn’t up.

Is that love?
I am not setting up standards here,
Nor weighing what she feels for me.

My mind just shuts up the fact
That I may have liked her…
‘coz I don’t, and definitely won’t prosper.
I don’t see a future, and I’m sorry.

I’m not somebody who tries…
…who risks.

And I totally will feel guilty,
If it tried to push a relationship.
It would be totally out of sympathy,
Not like, nor love.

I’m flattered that she feels like that for me.
Of course I do.
But why does it feel like nothing but a
“Hope-it’s-over” feeling.

I don’t know how to handle this
And the way you pushed through with this
Is a turn-off.

I’m really sorry…

I don’t have the heart to hurt you,
That’s the last thing I wanna do.

I don’t have the heart to love you,
Not the way you want me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment